Cyberpunk 2077 is one of the most talked about games currently. And for many reasons. A large mass of gamers have voiced frustrations with the game due to debilitating bugs. But for those who have had a good experience with the game, it’s talked about for other reasons as well.
One of those reasons is the complexity of relationships with characters in the game. Your choices in the game can strongly effect your outcome. Some characters are more laid back, others up tight. But if you play your cards right, you can have relationships with some of the characters. In this guide, we’re going to tell you how to romance and start a relationship with Judy Alvarez.
A little about Judy
Judy Alvarez is a Braindance technician in Night City. You first meet her early in the game when she walks you through your first Braindance session. Judy is part of the Moxes gang, a gang in Night City that says they “protect working girls and guys from violence and abuse.”.
She’s a tough, smart, beautiful young woman. And for all the guys out there gawking over Judy, tough luck fellas. Judy prefers the company of women. So to romance Judy, you will have to be the female version of V.
How to romance Judy
First and foremost you must give Judy plenty of attention. You’re going to want to answer every call, and talk to her whenever you’re prompted. After you finish the Automatic Love mission, you’re going to want to do the next few main story Braindance missions. Complete the following main story missions:
- “Automatic Love” main story mission
- “The Space Between” main story mission
- “Disasterpiece” main story mission
- “Double Life” main story mission
Choose carefully through Judy’s side missions
To romance Judy, you will also have to complete her side quests as well. But you also have to make certain dialogue and action choices to successfully be able to romance Judy. Not all side quests can impact your chances at romances but we will detail the ones that do, below. Complete the following side missions:
- “Both Sides, Now” side mission
- “Ex-factor” side mission
- “Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution” side mission
- In this mission, Judy will try to pay for your help. Choose: “Out of the question.” –>”Forget about it. It’s passed” –>”[Lean] Sure, thanks.” dialogue options
- This allows you to sleep on Judy’s couch and she will leave you breakfast in the morning.
- “Pisces” side mission
- It is imperative that you do not accept Maiko’s plan or her payment.
- “Pyramid Song” side mission
- Follow Judy’s lead and at the end of the mission select the dialogue option to touch Judy.
A successful romance with Judy results in an intimate “encounter”. The next morning you have to option to continue your relationship.
For more great content be sure to join us on Facebook where we publish every article. Turn on notifications to catch all of our content!